Production Coordinator (Part-Time)
NGK AGENCY UNDERSTANDS THAT TO CREATE A LASTING IMPACT, YOU NEED TO DISRUPT THE NORM – AND WE DO SO, WITH CONFIDENCE.
Our Founder and Creative Director, Nazy Gavahi, is no stranger to envisioning and carving out creative pathways. Resolute in her championing of authenticity, coupled with her rare ability to encapsulate and transform the unique voices and visions of her clientele, Nazy and her team process, develop, and implement experiential marketing campaigns with precision and purpose.
Founded in 2017, NGK Agency strategizes and executes inspiring multi-channel campaigns resulting in amplifying the client’s vision – making them tangible. We lean into collaboration because it is the formula for refreshing, original content. By unifying independent minds and tapping into typically overlooked ingenuity, we establish new ways of thinking, create communities, and transform ideas into innovative, unique experiences that remain culturally and contextually cognizant. Our work reinforces our penchant for design and execution, and assures clients that, when led by authenticity and passion, we can start the conversation to create trailblazing experiential campaigns that secure long-lasting, and impactful change.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Part-Time Production Coordinator to join our team. As a Production Coordinator, you will play a vital role in the seamless behind-the-scenes execution of our experiential marketing campaigns and events and will play a key administrative role within the team. Your organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks will contribute to the success of our projects and ensure that our clients’ visions are brought to life effectively. This role will report to an NGK Producer on the business. The ideal candidate will have a genuine desire to roll up their sleeves, learn in a fast paced environment, with the ability to problem-solve through ambiguity and also have a natural attention to detail and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs.
- Project Support: Assist the Production Manager and project team in the planning, coordination, and execution of experiential marketing campaigns and events. Assist Producers in creating and building decks and presentations for client meetings. Ranges from designing the template, inserting copy (and creating copy), developing visuals and laying out final presentation – copy, imagery.
- Logistics Management: Coordinate event logistics including venue selection, permits, transportation, equipment, and other necessary resources.
- Vendor Coordination: Liaise with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to ensure timely delivery of materials and services, negotiate pricing, and maintain positive relationships.
- Timeline Management: Develop and manage project timelines and workback schedules
with vendors and producers, ensuring that all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, budgets, schedules, and production reports. Manage all internal NGK documents and systems. Serve as internal brand custodian, organizing and maintaining internal resources, effectively communicating brand guidelines, goals and expectations to resources within and outside the agency for all campaigns and events.
- On-Site Assistance: Provide on-site support during events, overseeing setup, troubleshooting any issues, and ensuring smooth operations, as needed.
- Quality Control: Ensure that all elements of production meet quality standards and align with the agency’s creative vision and client expectations.
- Budget Tracking: Assist in tracking project budgets, expenses, and cost reconciliation.
- Communication: Maintain open and clear communication with internal teams, clients, and vendors, providing updates on project status and addressing any concerns.
- Problem Solving: Quickly identify and address potential challenges or roadblocks, offering
solutions to keep projects on track.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the refinement of production processes and best
practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Internal and External Recaps: Transcribe and distribute meeting notes, create and
maintain event program status reports/documents, production schedules, and task lists for all active projects. Prepare meeting materials and author and circulate thorough notes for all status meetings and project-related meetings.
- Project Calendar Management: Manage calendars for internal and external meeting bookings. Manage internal NGK travel calendar and workback schedules.
- Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in event production, project coordination, or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Stellar project management skills and a track record of planning, executing, and delivering results for complex and cross-functional technical projects.
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally.
- Interpersonal and inter-team skills, including partnership building, mentorship, and conflict resolution within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines; Flexibility to work on-site during events and irregular hours as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Suite, Canva and Monday.
SOUNDS like a match?
APPLY USING THE FORM BELOW
If you are a motivated and organized individual with a passion for delivering outstanding event experiences, we invite you to apply for the Part-Time Production Coordinator position. Join us in creating moments that resonate and make a lasting impact.